Below are some of our most recent updates you should know about.
1) Add a Size Chart to Product Pages
If you sell items that require customers to know their size before they make a purchase, you can add a custom size chart to your product page. You can enable the size chart option from Settings –> General –> Product Settings. You can create multiple size charts and apply them to your choice of products and categories.
2) Allow the Customer to Add Billing Address during Checkout
You can enable the option to capture a separate delivery and billing address from Setting –> General –> Online Store Settings. Both these addresses will be reflected during checkout, billing, order details page, and emails sent to customers.
3) Allow Video Upload for Products
You can now upload videos to your products from your mobile gallery or by adding Youtube links. These videos will be seen by your customers on the product details page. Please note that the functionality of uploading video is present only on the mobile. However, the video will be displayed on both the web and mobile site.
4) Enhanced Settings for Item Listing and Item Detail Pages
How the list item information is displayed can be almost as important as having it in the first place. So, to make things easy, we have introduced the settings to redesign your item listing and item details page from your mobile too.
5) Edit Payment Amount in Purchase Invoice
Want to change or remove the invoice amount? You can now do so from both the web and mobile. Additionally, we have introduced 2 more payment modes – Credit/Debit Card and UPI.
– Addition of UPI Payment Option in Billing & Add/Edit Orders.
– Introduced new headers with add-to-cart and search functionalities.