We’ve been receiving overwhelming responses to the recent updates, and business owners just seem to love them. Good news, we are here with more of them. So we are back with more innovative updates delivering the best experience to manage your business. We bet that you will love these updates.
Here’s what we have upgraded in Omni Websites this time:
Customize Online Store
- Product listing Customization: If you have not already noticed, the upgrades we carry out every month mandatorily contain a feature to aid your personalization requirement. From now on, you can decide how you want to display products on your website. Be it a list or grid view or Buy Now or Send Enquiry button. All your choice. And more over, you can also design your mobile view.
- Floating Cart button: Believe us, we always try to incorporate all your requirements as soon as possible. Saying this, we have introduced floating cart button functionality for your websites which is way more convenient for your customers to shop on your store.
- Jd Ratings: It’s always a good idea to portray your rankings to generate a trust factor for your brand and customer can just shop in your online store without any confusion in mind.
- Enhanced Menu Links: Want to navigate with your customer through any of the design blocks on your website? Well, we have added options in menu links which land your visitors to the right place.
- Enhance Featured Product Block: Featured products are a great way to promote specific products on your website and are easy to add. Now to grab visitors attention, you can renovate your website’s product blocks by adding background image, color, border color and many other styling options.
Service (Web): After several months of hard work, we’re proud to introduce Service Module in Omni Websites. Now along with managing products, you can add and manage different types of services according to your customer’s need and boost your sales. Services help growing your business on large scale and will also help you increase your customer base.
Service (Mobile): Service module is now available on your app too. Redesigned from the ground up, the newly introduced service module allows you to do everything you need to grow and run your entire business right from your phone.
GSTR-3: In addition to the number of report’s at your disposal, we have added new report called GSTR-3, which is a monthly return with the summarized details of sales and purchases during the month along with the amount of GST liability and will also have to be filed for July & August 2017.
Online Payment Section (Web + App): From now on for all your online payments, we have added a new section called Payments in Orders module. Now you can view which of your orders payments are transferred and which are pending. This functionality is available in the Omni Websites app too. So you can manage all your online payments right from your phone anytime, anywhere!
Enhancement in enquiry section in web and mobile: Processing the enquiries sent to you by your customer just got better. From now on, you can direct mail or replay to the enquiry of the customer at one place. Additionally, you can call the customer regarding enquiry from the Enquiry page through the mobile app.
Omni Websites App:
- Manage category in mobile: Good News! We’ve added your Manage Category page on the app too. And just not that you can add new categories, choose to hide custom made categories, as well as hide/unhide categories and sub categories for auto categorization too.
- Search product by barcode (mobile): We, in Omni Websites, always try to improve your customer’s shopping experience on your website and hence to ease out the product searching on your website, we have introduced a functionality wherein the customer can just search for a particular product by just scanning the barcode.
And this was all for the month. Hope all these additions will help you sell, manage, and grow your business rapidly. Do let us know if you have any suggestions about additions to the system, or if sadly you didn’t like something. We will be back soon with another set of updates, because (and you already know this) we won’t rest until we achieve perfection!